ZTT is an experienced and reliable manufacturer and solution provider of submarine power cables. It forms about 4,000 kilometers of medium voltage (hereafter called MV) power cables annual output and becomes a professional company which satisfies different customers’ requirements with quick lead time.
System voltage: U≤33kV
Conductor: Circular stranded copper or aluminum conductor constructed of round or profiled wires.
Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) or TR-XLPE
Metallic Screen: Copper wire, copper tape and lead alloy sheath , etc.
Radial water barrier: Semi-dry design: Laminated aluminum foil
Dry design: Lead alloy sheath
Wet design: PE sheath
Armor: Three-core: Galvanized steel wire
Single-core: Magnetic galvanized steel wire,
Non-magnetic HD copper wire, stainless steel wire
Armor bedding & serving: Polypropylene yarn
ZTT has been qualified by ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 system. The quality assurance system covers the design and engineering, raw material selection, manufacturing, FAT and load out etc. The cable system is designed and type tested in laboratory with international recognition as per IEC, ICEA and CIGRE standards etc.
- Inter array or infield cable to collect the power generated by offshore WTGs and transport to offshore substation or directly to onshore substation.
- Interconnecting grids of countries
- Power supply from mainland to isolated islands
- Power supply from onshore substation to offshore oil & gas platform
- Connection between offshore oil & gas platforms
ZTT MV submarine power cable system is approved by many international clients, including Qatar Petroleum, Fluor, CNOOC, Saudi Aramco, PETRONAS, Chevron and Total etc.
● 3 Cabling & Armoring lines
● 3 VCV XLPE
● 2 CCV XLPE
● 15 turntables
● 13 dug-in storage pool
● 4 turntables with 20,000 Tonnes capacity for completed cable storage
● One comprehensive in-house test center covering material, optical, electrical, and mechanical testing
● 7 test rooms located inside the workshop
● Annual capacity: More than1000km
ZTT factory is located near Yangtze river with a dedicated wharf for cable load out. The wharf is 80 meters from the cable storage area and is open to international vessel or barge up to 12,000 tons.
ZTT has a team of dedicated and highly experienced engineers and technicians for on-site service, including cable testing, installation supervision, accessory assembly and cable urgent repair etc.